Sunday 17 January 2016

From the Studio Floor

For the studio floor exhibition I was initially intending on projecting onto the front of the Town Hall, however after the issues with the Diwali project I had negotiated to put a digital print in the main exhibition space and project somewhere within the town hall lobby area.  

For this exhibition I was aiming to create a new piece which visualised Marks new soundscape 'Au Courant'. My first experiment mixed static layers with the animated Cintiq clips I had been producing.


LLOYD EVANS -Studio floor test 1 from Lloyd Evans on Vimeo.

In this first experiment the flow of the the mark-making is interrupted, through the processes of making video clips and then mixing them the videos seem to have corrupted. The sense of a lyrical musicality is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment