Monday 30 March 2015

Projection Test 1


LLOYD EVANS studio test 2 from Lloyd Evans on Vimeo.

Here paper has been suspended to see how a projected image would work viewed from both sides, I also tested a swatch of proper projection screen material but found that the transparency of standard photocopy paper far was better. Obviously it would not be possible to use this outside due to the weather, but for projections inside this is at present my preferred choice. It also has the benefit of being cheap, enabling me to work large scale.  

I have also experimented disrupting/altering the surface of the picture plain, I particularly like how the individually suspended sheets crop-out parts of the larger image, creating paintings within a painting. This is something I will investigate further.

No comments:

Post a Comment